Sandra Kanapeckaitė completed undergraduate studies of biology in Vilnius University (2002-2006) and landscape architecture master's degree in Klaipeda University (2009-2011). Since 2007 has working in a garden design and landscape architecture area, gradually has creating her own style of landscape design, which can be defined as naturalistic and modern.
In 2008 she has founded the “Prerijų sodai“ studio, which has working actively since 2012.
In 2010 she had practice in prof. James Hitchmough working group (Sheffield, England), where she had been introduced with new technologies to use herbaceous plants for urban areas greening in naturalistic style.
- Seminar, Klaipėda, 2012 „To put sustainable landscape architecture principles in practice. The example of passive houses place " Žalieji Leliai ".
- Expo "Mano sodas", Klaipėda, 2011 „Perennial meadow, lawn and traditional flowerbed comparison in aesthetic, ecological, economic aspects“.
- Scientific conference, Klaipėda University, 2011 „To put sustainable landscape architecture principles in urban areas greeening practice "
- Expo “Mano sodas“, Klaipėda, 2010 „Sowing perennial meadows – a new trend in conventional way to green urban areas“.
- Scientific conference, Klaipėda University, 2010 „Conception of urban areas greening in ecological-naturalistic way using perennials ".